To benefit Compass Center for Women and Families, Ruth Newnam and Donna Bennick will be hosting a Clothing Consignment Sale on September 15, 2013 from 2 to 5 p.m. at Carrboro Massage Therapy, located at 102 Ashe Street in Carrboro.
Label and deliver your clothes according to the following instructions. Clothing donors can receive 50% of the sale price and donate 50% will go to Compass Center or you can donate 100% of the sale price to Compass Center.
1. On a securely attached label, please write the price, size (if relevant), your first and last initials and your street number. Please indicate if you would like to donate any unsold items to the Second Bloom resale store in Pittsboro. If you do not write “donate”, we will plan on you picking up the items that the end of the sale.”
2. General delivery drop off times will include:
– Friday, September 13 from 4-6 p.m. at Ruth Newnam’s home (301 Lindsay Street in Carrboro)
– Saturday, September 14 from 2-4 p.m. at the sale location (102 Ashe Street in Carrboro)
– Other times are available by appointment.
3. Women’s clothing, shoes, jewelry and accessories will be accepted. Summer and fall/winter items will be accepted. We would love for most items to be in very good or nearly new condition.
4. You do not have to attend the sale to participate as a seller.
To participate as a seller, contact Ruth Newnam, email@example.com or 919-593-1630 or Donna Bennick, firstname.lastname@example.org, before September 14.
To share this information with others, download a copy of our flyer.